I had so much fun putting together this garland round up for fall, that I had to do one for Christmas too! These sweet crochet garland patterns would make a fabulous addition to any fireplace mantel, wall, or even on the Christmas tree itself. The possibilities are endless. They are quick to work up and also great stash busters since they don’t take up a lot of yarn!
Feel free to add a link to your own favorite crochet garland pattern in the comments, or visit my Crochet Garland Pattern Board on Pinterest for even more garland ideas and inspiration for every season! Or, if you’re just in a Christmas mood in general, check out my Crochet Christmas Board, with everything you can crochet for Christmas, from elf hats to stockings to ornaments!
1. Christmas Light Garland from Repeat Crafter Me.
2. Crochet Stockings from 5 Little Monsters.
3. Snowflake Garland from Red Heart.
4. Ornament Garland from Twin Dragonfly Designs.
5. Christmas Tree Garland from Happy Berry Crochet (this one is a video tutorial).
6. Crochet Paper Chain from Lovestitches.
7. Six Pointed Stars Garland from Anabelia Craft Design (this one is a graphic).
8. Evergreen Chain Garland from Fiber Flux.
Bonus: Jolly Holly from Attic24. Technically, this is not a pattern for a full garland, but just the holly leaves. But I couldn’t leave it out because they are so cute. I think they could easily be strung together for a beautiful garland. Add a few red buttons for berries and you’re set!
I hope you enjoyed this round up! As I mentioned feel free to add a link to your own favorite crochet garland pattern in the comments, or visit my Crochet Garland Pattern Board on Pinterest for even more garland ideas and inspiration!