It’s that time of year! Spring cleaning is just around the corner! Now, if I’m honest about it, I am really truly terrible about “spring cleaning.” I always seem to have great intentions about washing all the windows and screens and taking down the curtains for a fresh cleaning, etc… but it rarely happens. (now gardening, that’s another story! I enjoy that much more!)
But whether you are an avid Spring cleaner, or just a regular, normal-routine cleaner like me, I think you will appreciate all of these reusable crochet patterns for cleaning!
I love the idea of not having to buy a bunch of plastic, disposable cleaning items over and over. With each of these patterns I can have the fun of making them (because crochet is my therapy), using them, and then throwing them in the wash to use again! And I get the added benefit of feeling super for saving money AND creating less waste! So many wins!
Each of these reusable crochet patterns is free! I hope you enjoy them! If you have any other favorites, post them in the comments!
- Tartan Plaid Washcloths from Happy Berry Crochet (youtube video)
- Reusable Wet Mop Pad from Just Be Crafty
- Crochet Dust Mit from Capper’s Farmer (originally published in 1-2-3 Skein Crochet)
- Baby Bottle Cleaning Brush from Heart Hook Home
- The Best Kitchen Scrubbie from Crochet Therapy Shop (youtube video)
- Crochet Kitchen Scrubby from Cute As A Button Crochet & Craft
Swiffer Cover Pattern from Once Upon A Baby
This particular pattern has been removed from internet-land since this post was first published. Here is another very similar pattern from Grace & Yarn: Easy Crochet Mop Cover.