With summer here, I was thinking of posting a round up of 4th of July Crochet Patterns… but I feel like there are a lot of those out there already! So I decided to put together a round up that could be used not just for 4th of July parties, but parties all summer long: 11 Crochet Patterns for Outdoor Parties (Although I did make the last 3 patterns 4th of July related. I couldn’t resist.)!
I’ve always loved outdoor parties. In fact, for a long time I’ve had a Pinterest Board dedicated solely to collecting ideas for outdoor parties. If you share my interest, you can find that Pinterest Board HERE.
But if you’re just here for the strictly crochet patterns for outdoor parties, here you go! Scroll down and enjoy!
1. Crochet Mason Jar Covers from Cute As A Button Crochet & Craft
These jar covers are perfect for keeping the bugs out of your drinks, while also helping people keep track of their own cups!
2. Coastal Placemat from Fiber Flux
This placemat pattern is simple and beautiful! It would really dress up your table setting!
3. Outdoor Picnic Blanket from Maria’s Blue Crayon
This blanket is so classy, while also being so functional! Such a cute addition to any outdoor gathering!
4. Grill Mit from Lion Brand. (click “Pattern Details” for link to pattern pdf.)
This is a super functional pattern! Perfect for protecting the grill master’s hands while cooking outdoors!
5. Crochet Popsicle Holders from Midwestern Moms
Keep the chill off the little one’s fingers with these adorable popsicle holders! Much better than my rolled up napkin method!
6. Crochet Water Balloons from Left in Knots
Let the kids have fun while not worrying about picking up all those broken balloon pieces! Such a fantastic idea!
7. Yard Dice from Modern Made Home.
Perfect for some fun outdoor games, these crocheted dice are 4″ by 4″.
8. Can Cozy Pattern from Dabbles & Babbles
Another great drink pattern! This one is great for when you have canned drinks. It will keep them cool, dress them up and help people keep track of their own!
Bonus! Last 3 Patterns are for 4th of July Parties!
Since the biggest outdoor party event of the summer in the U.S.A. is 4th of July, here are 3 Fourth of July inspired crochet patterns!
9. Celebrate Cozy & Coffee Sleeve from A Crocheted Simplicity
10. Patriotic Mason Jar Utensil Holder from Petals to Picots
11. Americana Hat from Highland Hickory Designs
MORE CROCHET ROUND UPS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
~ 15 Crochet Patterns To Make With Cotton Yarn
~ 15 Crochet Projects Perfect For Summer
~ 5 Crochet Items To Sell At Summer Craft Fairs
Nice work.want to register for free one. You posted on fb
[email protected] says
Are you looking for the giveaway? That is here: https://www.caabcrochet.com/birthday-giveaway-5-free-crochet-patterns/